Wismote is designed, built and commercialized by Arago Systems, a company specialized in micro-electronics.
Its main activity revolves around embedded systems and wireless communication devices dedicated to Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN), Internet of Things (IoT), and Machine-to-Machine (M2M) markets.
More specifically, Arago Systems has been involved in various industrial IoT projects such as:
- A wireless street-lighting control system (www.luxmonitor.fr).
- A full Smart Parking wireless system.
- An air quality monitoring smart system.
All mentioned projects enriched its competencies in large scale WSN management from requirements
definition to field deployment. Moreover, along the projects, the major actions covered sensor integration,
QoS improvement, and network and security management for both indoor and outdoor scenarios.
Furthermore, power efficiency and low-energy protocols have been key features of all these projects.
1. FP7 iCore \ Internet Connected Objects for Reconfigurable Ecosystems.
2. Trace it all \ Tracking electronic devices using RFID tags.
3. Luxmonitor \ Smart Public lighting.